Engineering Intern - Paid, Part-time
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious master’s electrical engineering student to contribute to our team that is changing the world by developing novel neurotechnology tools. This role is a paid part-time internship that could potentially develop into a full-time role after graduation.
Using our current product (XCSITE 100) as a starting point, the successful candidate will work closely with our team to develop and integrate a single channel EEG and spectral analyzer into XCSITE 100. Additional development projects will be determined based on candidate experience and interests.
- Currently pursuing a master’s degree in electrical engineering or related discipline
- Desire to meaningfully contribute to a vibrant and growing team
- An entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
- 1 - 2 years professional engineering experience
- Experience in circuit design and validation (analog and digital electronics)
- Proficiency with PCB design, prior experience with Altium Designer preferred
- Knowledge of circuit and systems testing
- Familiarity with programming microprocessors in C, Microchip PIC Family preferred
- Prior experience with Android App Development, including Java and Android Studio
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!